Vietnam Apatite Phosphorus Joint Stock Company founded in 2014, is one of the leading producers of Yellow Phosphorus and Phosphoric acid in Vietnam with a capacity of 20.000 tons / year in Tang Loong Industrial Zone, Bao Thang District, Lao Cai Province. Apatite Viet Nam One Member Limited Company which produces and supplies most of Apatite in Viet Nam has contributed 70% of the shares, so we have a stable input for our product in long term. Thanks to modern equipment and professional production methods, Vietnam Apatite Phosphorus JSC is expected to bring high quality products at the most competitive price in order to meet customers’ needs.
Company Name ( in Vietnamese ) : Công ty cổ phần Phốt pho Apatit Việt Nam
Company Nam ( in English ) : VIET NAM APATITE – PHOSPHORUS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Abbreviation Name : PAC
Location : Tang Loong Industrial Park, Tang Loong Town, Bao Thang District, Lao Cai Province.
Telephone : 02143 869 689
Website : http://pacvietnam.vn/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Code : 5300656602
Bank Account : 118000188751 at Vietnam Join Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade of Lao Cai Province.
Charter Capital : 250.000.000.000 VND
Business Registration Certificate : No 5300656602, issued by Lao Cai Department of Planning and Investment on January 13, 2014, amended for the fifth time on September 18, 2018.
FIELDS OF OPERATION
- Production of basic chemicals: producing, processing and trading of yellow phosphorus and other products derived from yellow phosphorus and apatite, phosphic acid.
- Other mining minerals which are not classified in any category: Mining, processing and trading of minerals ( quartize ).
- Road freight transport.
- Import-export trading.
- Machinery, equipment, spare parts and supplies for production and trading of yellow phosphorus, phosphoric acid.
- Materials, raw materials, fuels and materials used for phosphorus production and trading ( coke, electrodes, oxygen bellows, asbestos fibers and other materials used for production ).
- Importig and exporting yellow phosphorus and phosphoric acid.